nmdart.com

nmdart.com

1.29.2014

Day 29 - Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days

Silent Neighbor
Watercolor
4" X 6"
SOLD

This is the portrait of our neighborhood rabbit. I don't know where he sleeps, but it must be in our front yard. (It cannot be the back yard, because of our two dogs.) Even this morning, this bunny left tracks through our inch of snow! I really like seeing rabbits. The main thing I notice when I see them is that they are so quiet. Tentative and quiet...definitely not my spirit animal.

I enjoyed doing a watercolor today. I guess I'm ending the challenge how I began it. I am not sad that it is over, but I'm certainly glad to have participated, and unless something else comes up, I will likely do it again in September. That is not to say that these small watercolors may appear from time to time, but not on a daily basis. Thanks for joining me on this journey! I'm off to sketch tomorrow's composition. See you then.



No comments: