nmdart.com

nmdart.com

1.21.2014

Day 21 - Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days

Snow Day
Alcohol Inks on Yupo
4" X 6"
$40 SOLD

Here I am, doing a painting a day for no discernable reason, with two shows quickly approaching, and I decide to visit the Daily Paintworks website, where my friend Patti (also a 30 in 30 participant) had posted a challenge. I decided that I just had to paint her cat, Max. I'm not sure that I stayed within the spirit of the challenge, to stay true to the values, but I did have fun. In fact, perhaps you may want to paint him too! I was happy to discover that I did not have to "join" to participate in the challenge. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Patti Vincent said...

Thanks for painting Max! This is definitely a favorite. I really like that you can do the DPW challenges even if you are not a member. I have told several art teachers about the challenges.