"Under the Fir"
11" X 14"
The alcohol ink paintings keep coming. This was a painting derived from this photo:
I wish I had taken photos during every step of the process, but I neglected to. It is the process that I used in this blog post except I now use translucent Yupo paper which is much easier to see through. I also used a LOT of masking fluid in the making of it, but only in one layer. The background was somewhat of an afterthought, and I'm not sure why I put in a pink background, but I like it.
I've been having so much fun with these paintings this month that I'm now about to go find more images to continue the series. I hope you are enjoying them too.