nmdart.com

nmdart.com

1.21.2015

Two More AI Gems!

I decided not to include these two alcohol ink paintings in yesterday's post because the photos were not recent. The one of the leaves is from last year. I loved the graphic nature of the branch on the road.


"Fallen Branch," 8" X 10" $175

In fact, this same branch is part of a paper litho print that I did last year,


("Whispers of Fall," 10" X 10," mounted on cradleboard is currently available at Stifel & Capra for $95.)



"Hollyhock Dreams," 11" X 14" $295

This painting is the second one that I have done using the inspiration photo of grain stalks (sorghum?) in Clovis, NM. The first one that I did sold very quickly and was in a different palette. I love how different days reveal different inspirations.


Do you see the resemblance? Which do you prefer?

If you want to know more about the method I use to paint these, I wrote about it here.

No comments: