- Collective Ink (Feb 15 - March 16, Popcorn Gallery @Glen Echo Park)
- Vale Arts Show (May 2 - 4, Historic Vale Schoolhouse in Oakton)
- Have a solo show of watercolors. (Fall? After Vale Arts show in May)
- Have a solo show of bird prints. (ASAP after Collective Ink)
- Enter at least three national or international shows.
- Stick with January "30 in 30 Challenge"
- Spend at least two days a week at Crystal City Studio (11:30am - 3:30pm)
- Make enough pieces to do Art Cards, Vol. II (52+), if Vol. I looks good.
- Get mailing list into ONE file that is label ready.
- Add Paypal buttons to ALL website items.
- Standardize size of work to fit standard frames. Choose 3 or 4 sizes. Use up all frame inventory that doesn't conform.
- Implement an inventory system.
- Find at least one out of town gallery to sell my work. (Santa Fe? Florida Panhandle?)
- Convert some designs to fabric.
- Make some commercial retail products by stealing my own designs.
- Complete a painting of The Little White Church and participate in AUMC bazaar.
- Complete Destin watercolor and show it to group that asked to see it. Make notecards.
- Approach Keever about selling notecards.
- Try Yupo.
- Try alcohol based inks.
- Try fused glass. (January 8th)