nmdart.com

nmdart.com

12.20.2013

January: 30 Paintings in 30 Days


I wrapped up Christmas preparations yesterday morning ("wrapped"....get it?), so I spent some time in the afternoon packaging art note cards and listening to Artists Helping Artists podcasts on Blog Talk Radio. Doing so inspired me in many ways, including joining Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge. It is possible that I have lost my mind, but if my friend Patti can do it while taking 18 semester hours, I should be able to do it too!

I've decided to do watercolor paintings most days, but may venture on to alcohol ink paintings too. I will do 4" X 6"paintings on watercolor postcards, but plan to eventually mat them, not mail them. I am excited! Stay tuned!

180 people have signed up so far; join us! Besides motivating you to paint, you will see increased traffic on your blog or website. You will probably also sell a few!

No comments: