nmdart.com

nmdart.com

8.03.2014

Do You Want to Draw a Stickman?


This is a fun challenge that anyone could and should join! Bring some fun to your day! Each day has a prompt. No perfectionism, no judgement, just fun. Do it!



Day 1: JOY



Day 2: LOVE



Day 3: PETS


Day 4: FLYING


Day 5: DANCING


Day 6: SINGING

Day 7: SAD


Day 8: BORED


Day 9: FAMILY


Day 10: BEACH


Day 11: RIDING A BICYCLE



Day 12: FLYING A KITE



Day 13: GETTING MARRIED



Day 14: MERMAIDS



Day 15: ANGRY


Day 16: Soccer


Day 17: IN THE GARDEN


Day 18: SHOPPING


Day 19: TALKING


Day 20: AT THE ZOO



Day 21: BIRD WATCHING



Day 22: READING



Day 23: SURPRISED



Day 24: SLEEPING


Day 25: SICK


Day 26: LAUGH


Day 27: RUNNING


Day 28: EATING



Day 29: CELEBRATING




Day 30: CHILDREN



Day 31: BACK TO SCHOOL


I hope you have enjoyed the month of #31Stickmen; thanks to Lillian at It's a Dome Life for sponsoring it!

 In the month of September, I will be painting a small watercolor as a part of Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge. Sign up HERE.

I did this challenge in January. Here is a collage of the paintings that I did that month:



I would love for you to follow me as I try to do it again in September, or better yet, paint along with me!















4 comments:

Andrea said...

Just finished my stick peeps, now to post them. I loooove yours and your Village People are rockin a bit better than mine...laughing that we both thought of it...great minds! :)

Unknown said...

This blog post makes me so happy. I love the curly haired beach girls. So awesome. I will probably leave more than one comment on this one.

Unknown said...

I keep coming back to look at this post because I enjoy seeing your stickmen all in one place. It's just so much fun! I am really loving the watercolor versions.

Jessica said...

I love your water colours! :)
Esp. Carrots and Bike Riding.